Keeping your Colour In-Between Colour Services:
- Always wash your Hair in a Colour Protect Shampoo or Salon Quality Shampoo to Protect Colour Fading.
- Use Salon Treatments if you have coloured hair as Natural oils such as coconut Oil Treatments can Lift your Colour Out.
- When using Heat on your Hair always use a heat protects to prevent colour Fade from over Heating the Hair.
- When going on Holiday or Swimming Avoid getting Chlorine in your hair or use a Leave in Conditioner/Swimming cap to Prevent damage and Colour Fade from Chlorine as Chlorine is a Bleach.
- Do not over Wash your Hair, Shampoo and Condition a maximum or 3 times a week to prevent lifting the colour out. It’s also healthier for your hair to not wash it everyday.
- Always leave your hair 48 Hours after a colour service before shampooing as it needs to be in your Hair Shaft for 48 hours before washing as it will lift your colour out